Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Born Again Pagan

I have been a Pagan for around 12 years, but haven’t been active in my spirituality or religion in nearly six years. My family recently began attending church on Sundays. I have been invited, but, being Pagan, I have no interest so I haven’t joined them. In the last few weeks, I’ve been to two funerals and a wedding – and between those three events, I probably sat through 2 hours of sermons and preaching. During the sermons, my family and friends sat teary-eyed while I remained unmoved.

Over the weekend, I realized that I wanted to get back to where I was years ago. I’m writing this blog to share my experiences and the difficulties in being a Pagan in a Christian home. Also, I have found many informative blogs, but few (if any) have started from the beginning of their journey. While my journey technically began over 12 years ago, I am starting from scratch this time around.

Thank you for joining me on my journey. I hope my experiences help you to grow and develop.

Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment